37calvertrd

To do (or not to do)

1 Comment

Today, I printed up a pile of really cute”TO DO” lists and diligently filled them all in by category. TO DO: Christmas, TO DO: Home, TO DO: School etc. Guess what three items did not appear on any of the lists of things that I need to pay attention to?

These, these and this.

In my defense, I did stay up until 2am and get 70% of my paper done. You might be wondering why I didn`t just use the past hour and a half to work on the other 30% and to you I say, Mind Your Own Business, what have YOU done today?

cute

also cute

not bad for my first attempt. rings are tricky.

I`ll tell you what I like about this ring (whether you`d like to know, or not). It is made from items from the dollar store and cost about 20 cents to make. Floral wire and faux pearl beads. Not too bad.

These, these and this.

Okay, paper here I come. Right after I try making home-made lip gloss.

Advertisements

One thought on “To do (or not to do)

  1. so cute! your such a talented girl 🙂

Whaddya Say

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s